• Feedback

    Giving feedback

    We welcome feedback about services, whether it's positive or negative. 

    Making a complaint

    If you want to make a complaint about the service you received from us, you can find our complaints leaflet attached below.

    If you write to us to make a complaint, please address your letter to:

    The Chief Officer or the Chair of the Trustees at the address below:

    Lewes District Citizens Advice

    15-19 Chapel Street Newhaven

    East Sussex BN9 9PN

    To read more the Link for the leaflet is below

    Our Complaints Leaflet

                              • Our supporters